The Bradley University basketball program signed 3-foot-4 inch guard Johnah Sahrs of Dunlap Grade School and his 4-foot-5 inch brother, Jarrett, to national letters of intent, the school announced, . Johnah, 5, suffers from a life threatening brain condition known as neuroblastoma. Jarrett, 9, is the big brother that helps keep spirits up.
Johnah will wear uniform number 1, and becomes both the youngest and the shortest player in Bradley basketball history. His brother Jarret will wear uniform number 32. The Sahrs and the university got connected through an organization called Team Impact , which aims to provide team-based support networks to kids with serious illnesses.
The Good World News
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!