The quarterback for the University of Memphis Jacob Karam has showcased talents on the field, and has also taken time out of football to do some more important things in the local community. On a recent volunteer trip to the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, TN, Jacob was helping kids with a scavenger hunt when he saw a piano and decided to do a small show for the kids.
A brave eleven-year-old, Breanna Bercegeay is currently at the hospital fighting AML Leukemia, but that didn’t slow her down from belting out her amazing voice alongside of the quarterback. The duo performed 10 songs together including Jessie J’s “Price tag”. Here’s a beautiful video of the two together!
Have a great day and let the good news be yours,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech
- 96 yr old man makes touching billboard hit song for late wife
- British and Trinidad artists team up to spur interest in steel band music