Lane Gunderman, 18, has come a long way. He was one of the finalists in one of the nation's most renowned science competitions (winning him $8,500) AND he received a full ride to Stanford University!
It's hard to believe that only six years ago, Lane and his family were living in homeless shelters. Now Lane is on the up and up :)
His former physics teacher, David Derbes, speaks highly of him stating, "He wants to know stuff, master stuff. And he has an actual ability at it."
And that's what's good,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Dr Jeff Bulington Teaches Chess To Elementary Children in Mississippi
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech
- Sports for social change: School's revolutionary curriculum helps at risk kids
- Bradley University signs youngest and shortest basketball player in school history