A dinosaur is floating around the International Space Station. NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg, a flight engineer orbiting the Earth since May, stitched together the olive green toy, the first stuffed animal created in space, in her spare time. She made the toy giant lizard from the Velcro-like fabric that lines the Russian food containers found on the space station, and stuffed it with scraps from a used T-shirt.
The Good World News
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!