What does every little girl want as a gift? A pony!! Two little girls got their wish when their father, Eric Reid, found a baby horse in desperate need for help.
Eric is the manager of the Bureau of Land Management facility in Delta, Utah. The facility takes care of wild horses and helps families adopt them. One of the horses passed away one week after giving birth. The young baby horse needed immediate help in order to survive without its mother so Eric called his wife Lisa, and their two girls…who were more than happy to help!
The baby horse needed milk every 3 hours so the family happily rotated shifts. Now the beautiful horse, Jazz, is a young healthy animal!
And that's what's good,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Rescued elephant and dog become best friends
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech
- British and Trinidad artists team up to spur interest in steel band music
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!