The heroic response of the people of Boston and the great acts of kindness have far outweighed the recent tragic events in this beautiful city.
Here are some of the stories:
Many great hearted athletic individuals who completed the 26.2 mile marathon kept running an additional two miles to give blood to those in need.
Members of Reddit r/Random_Acts_of_Pizza flooded Boston with free pizza deliveries. It got to the point where hospitals had to refuse the pizza because they had so much.
Reddit members also donated thousands of frequent flier miles to anyone who needed them.
On top of this, registration for the Vancouver marathon has spiked as runners want to show support for Boston.
And that's what's good,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech
- British and Trinidad artists team up to spur interest in steel band music
- Chicago Bulls build a playground