Robby Novak, 9, aka "Kid President" grew famous by his YouTube videos where he pretends he is The President. He dresses in a suit, sits behind an official looking desk with the American flag, and gives advice to adults.
All of that hard work paid off when the "Kid President" got an invitation to the White House. Robby got to sit behind the actual presidential desk, talk with Obama, and participate in the Easter festivities with the Obama family.
Obama and Kid President:
The video that made Kid President famous:
And that's what's good,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech
- British and Trinidad artists team up to spur interest in steel band music
- Chicago Bulls build a playground