Every employee at Keller Williams Partners Realty in Plantation, Florida pitched in $20 for 120 tickets for the Powerball lottery…. everyone except Jennifer Maldonado, the administrative assistant who just started her first week of work at the office.
Jennifer's co-workers asked her if she wanted to pitch in, but money was a little tight and she hadn't received her first pay check, so she replied with a simple "no thanks".
The next day when Jennifer arrived at work, everyone was screaming and jumping for joy shouting that they won.
“I knew I was the only one who hadn’t put in the money, so I thought they were pranking me." Jennifer said.
Instead of leaving her out, Jennifer co-workers shared the winnings with her even though she did not pitch in! Every person received $83,333 after taxes!!
"It’s about sharing the happiness," Laurie Reader, another employee said.
Keller Williams Partners Realty should definitely win the "Best place to work 2013!!!".
And that's what's good,
- Missouri couple uses lottery winnings to upgrade their hometown
- Couple gets laid off from jobs and win $1 million jackpot
- Chicago man wins lottery while helping with Hurricane Sandy cleanup
- 22 year old wins $30.5 Mega Million after getting dumped by girlfriend
- Firefighters Donate Mega Millions Winnings To Fellow Fireman