When you do a good deed, you do not expect any monetary value in return. The planets were aligned for John Turner, a water mitigation and restoration technician for National Catastrophe Solutions of Chicago.
He went to New Jersey on November 4th, 2012 to help work on the Hurricane Sandy cleanup and decided to pick up an instant poker ticket. Turns out, he purchased the winning ticket and went home with $100,000!!
Good things do happen to good people :)
Peace & Love,
The Good World News
- Co-workers share lottery winnings with employee
- Missouri couple uses lottery winnings to upgrade their hometown
- Couple gets laid off from jobs and win $1 million jackpot
- 22 year old wins $30.5 Mega Million after getting dumped by girlfriend
- Firefighters Donate Mega Millions Winnings To Fellow Fireman