The Missouri Mission of Mercy (MOMOM) is a large scale dental clinic that runs a yearly event which gives free oral healthcare to patients of all ages who cannot otherwise afford care. In 2013 MOMOM donated over $960,000 in free care! They had 1,777 patients come in that weekend, and had over 1,000 volunteers help. This year the event will be held on the campus of St Louis University May2-3rd. To find out more information, go tohttp://www.modental.org/.
Have a great day, and let the good news be yours,
Latest from Marty
- The Buddy Bench Brings Friends Together
- 2017 Janitor of the Year inspires students and faculty
- Chicago Cubs star player creates two endowed funds at Children’s Hospital
- High School Students work on a project to create solar-powered shelters for the homeless
- FSU Football recruit is special on and off the field