The First Lady got down on the Jimmy Fallon show with a hilarious "dance off" to promote good health. She faced off with Jimmy Fallon who was dressed as a woman. The dance episode was called "Evolution of Mom Dancing" and it show cased moves including "Go Shopping, Get Groceries", "Raise the Roof" and the famous "Sprinkler".
The First Lady was promoting her "Let's Move campaign". Watch the First Lady getting down, it's awesome:
And that's what's good,
The Good World News
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!