President Obama and The First Lady showed some affection for the crowd at the USA Olympic basketball game. They were caught on the "Kiss Cam". For those of you that are not familiar with the "Kiss Cam", when a camera shows a couple on the big screen, they are supposed to kiss. On first pass, the President simply gave her a hug to a disappointed crowed. On the second pass of the Kiss Cam, President Barack Obama gave Michelle a kiss on the lips and the forehead. Awwwwwwwwww. All politics aside, a little PDA (Public Display of Affection) never hurt anyone :)
Peace and Love,
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!