The results are in and RealAge.com has announced it's top 10 U.S cities for happy marriages. It looks like North Carolina is a happy marriage state with two locations in the top 10. Not only did Raleigh, recently get the award for best place to live in the U.S, but it also comes in at number 6 on the happy marriage list!
Here is the list from RealAge.com:
1. Salt Lake City, UT — Did you know that at the peak of the wedding season, there are roughly 80 marriage ceremonies a day at Temple Square? Wow.
2. Greenville, SC — With a name like Greenville, of course it made the list!
3. Knoxville, TN — Maybe it's the Bleak House where many couples get married. Maybe it's just something else :)
4. Cincinnati, OH — The Cincinnati Art Museum is a popular choice for weddings.
5. Charlotte, NC — The Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is listed as one of HGTV's top "20 Great Gardens". What a great place to say "I do" :)
6. Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC - Low unemployment and education make this area a great place for marriage.
7. Hartford, CT — Just a lot of good vibes in this city
8. Kansas City, KS — The Loretto chapel is a popular spot to get married. Spiritual and romantic :)
9. Grand Rapids, MI — Beautiful parks, gardens, and nature trails bring this location in at #9!
10. Minneapolis, MN - Almost 6,000 couples have tied the knot at the Mall of America!
While the list is fun and can make you smile especially if you live in one of the listed places, a happy marriage can occur anywhere. Enjoy your life wherever makes you happy. At the end of the day, your happiness and love matter the most! Don't you just love good news? :)
Peace & Love,